Due to the coronavirus pandemic, and after careful consideration, the 6th International Conference on Smart Monitoring, Assessment and Rehabilitation of Civil Structures (SMAR 2022) will be hold online, the above is our registration fee.
Registration fee includes：
- Online conference participation/presentation on new dates (6-8 September 2022)
- Inclusion of your paper in SMAR2022 proceedings
- Potential publication of extended versions of selected papers in Journal Special Issues
- One full registration covers presentation of maximum two papers and a student registration cover presentation of one paper
3 Day Participation (Without Paper Only for listeners) and Daily Participation (Without Paper) includes:
- Only Online conference participation
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com.
A Euro €100 administrative fee will be withheld for cancellations in writing before 15 July 2022. No refunds will be issued after 15 July 2022.
With regard to any issues, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal and related information collected through this conference website will only be applied to the conference service. It will not be transmitted for other use, and it will not be retained after the conference.
www.smar2022.com will only be used to serve this conference, and will not involve with other issues.
Receipts in English will be provided both in paper form (can be collected during the registration) and in electronic version by email for the participants paying in advance.
If you wish to modify or purchase additional “tickets” for Gala Dinner or Social Program, please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com. Due to limited availability, additional tickets will be given to those who pay first.
If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional cost. Please advise substitutions by writing to the Secretariat. Please note:
- Any substitution that is not communicated in writing will not be considered valid.
- Financial matters must be handled between the registered individual who is not attending and the individual who is substituting.